Please send us your research paper at email@example.com
Note: The Manuscript file must be in MS Word format.
Research Paper Formatting Guidelines
Main body text (Time New Roman, Font size 12)
- Title and Abstract:
- The title should be in 14-point bold Times New Roman font, centered.
- The abstract should be a maximum of 250 words and follow the structured format of Background, Methods, Results, and Conclusion.
- The abstract should be in 12-point regular Times New Roman font, justified.
- Headings and Subheadings:
- Use a hierarchical system for headings and subheadings: Heading 1, Heading 2, Heading 3.
- Heading 1: 12-point bold Capital Letter, Times New Roman font, left-aligned.
- Heading 2: 12-point Times New Roman font, left-aligned.
- Heading 3: 12-point italics Times New Roman font, left-aligned.
- Text Formatting:
- The main body text should be in 12-point regular Times New Roman font, justified.
- Use italics for scientific names or terms of emphasis.
- Use bold for headings or important terms.
- Underlining should be avoided.
- Figures, Tables, and Equations:
- Figures should be high-resolution (at least 300 dpi) and submitted in JPEG or PNG format.
- Each figure should have a caption below it in 10-point regular Times New Roman font.
- Tables should be well-formatted with clear borders and column headings.
- References and Citations:
- Follow the APA (American Psychological Association) style for in-text citations and references.
- In-text citations should include the author’s last name and the year of publication.
- Language and Writing Style:
- Use clear and concise language, avoiding jargon and excessive technical terms.
- Follow standard grammar, spelling, and punctuation rules.
- Page Layout and Margins:
- Use standard A4 paper size with 1-inch margins on all sides.
- Page numbers should be placed in the top right corner of each page.
- Submission Guidelines:
- Papers should be submitted in MS Word format through email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Follow the specified file naming convention: “LastName_FirstWordOfTitle.pdf”.
- General Formatting Considerations:
- Use a 1.5 line spacing for the entire document.
- Use a hanging indent for reference entries.
- Use a 0.5-inch indentation for the first line of each paragraph.
Require a statement before the Reference Section from authors declaring that their submitted work is original, does not contain any plagiarized material, and that they have properly cited and credited the sources they used.
Originality and Plagiarism
The authors should ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others that this has been appropriately cited or quoted.